UPSC Recruitment 2022: Apply Online for 50 Drug Inspector, Assistant Director. Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) invited Online applications to fill up Drug Inspector, Assistant Director posts through official website upsc.gov.in. Job Aspirants from All India, who are looking for a Career in Drug Inspector, Assistant Director can make use of this opportunity. Job Seekers can Apply Online on or before 02-Jun-2022.
UPSC Vacancy Details May 2022
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Details||Drug Inspector, Assistant Director|
|Salary||As Per UPSC Norms|
|Job Location||All India|
|UPSC Official Website||upsc.gov.in|
UPSC Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Junior Scientific Officer||4|
UPSC Educational Qualification Details
- Education Qualification: Candidate should have completed CA, Degree, Master’s Degree, M.D, M.S from any of the recognized board or University.
|Junior Scientific Officer|
|Senior Lecturer||MD/ MS|
|Assistant Professor||Masters Degree|
- Assistant Director: Candidates Should have One year’s experience in finance or banking affairs from any government listed private organization
- Master: Candidates Should have Three years’ teaching experience in Hindi in a recognized school or educational Institution
- Scientist: Candidates Should have Three years experience of analytical methods and research therein in the field of Chemistry in any Central Government or State Government organization or recognized research institute or Forensic Science Laboratory under the Central or State Government
- Junior Scientific Officer: Candidates Should have Three years experience in research and analytical work in the field of Ballistics in any central and state organization or recognized institute or university or forensic Science laboratories under Central Government and State Government.
- Lecturer: Candidates Should have Three years’ teaching experience in the concerned Specialty after acquiring postgraduate qualification as Lecturer/ Registrar/ Senior Resident/ Demonstrator/ Tutor in a Recognized Medical College/ Teaching Institution
UPSC Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: To qualify, candidate’s maximum age should be 50 years .
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Drug Inspector||Max 30|
|Assistant Registrar||Max 50|
|Junior Scientific Officer||Max 30|
|Senior Lecturer||Max 50|
|Assistant Professor||Max 35|
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- General Candidates: Rs.25/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Women Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online.
Recruitment Test & Interview
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment (Drug Inspector, Assistant Director) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at UPSC official website upsc.gov.in, Starts from 16-05-2022 to 02-Jun-2022
Steps to Apply for UPSC Drug Inspector, Assistant Director Jobs 2022
- First go through the UPSC recruitment notification link or official website upsc.gov.in
- If you have Registered earlier, Login with User name and Password. If you Don’t have user id (New User) Register Now.
- Update all the required details in the required details. Attach the necessary documents along with your recent Photograph & Signature.
- Pay the application fee as per your category (if applicable).
- Finally, Check all the details before submit the Online application. Save / Capture the reference ID for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 16-05-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 02-Jun-2022
- Last Date for Printing of completely submitted Online Application: 03-06-2022
UPSC Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: upsc.gov.in
Note: In case of any guidance/information/clarification regarding their applications, candidature etc. candidates can contact UPSC’s Facilitation Counter near ‘C’ Gate of its campus in person or over Telephone No. 011-23385271/011-23381125/011-23098543 on working days