TMC Recruitment 2022: Apply Online for 1 Senior Resident. Tata Memorial Centre(TMC) invited Online applications to fill up Senior Resident posts through official website tmc.gov.in. Job Aspirants from Visakhapatnam – Andhra Pradesh, who are looking for a Career in Senior Resident can make use of this opportunity. Job Seekers can Apply Online on or before 18-May-2022.
TMC Vacancy Details May 2022
|Organization Name||Tata Memorial Centre (TMC)|
|Post Details||Senior Resident|
|Salary||Rs. 1,01,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Visakhapatnam – Andhra Pradesh|
|TMC Official Website||tmc.gov.in|
Candidate should have completed MD in Pathology/ Post Graduate Degree from any of the recognized board or University.
To qualify, candidate’s maximum age should be 40 years .
- General & OBC Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- SC/ ST/ Female candidates/ Persons with Disability Candidates: Nill
- Mode Of Payment: Online.
Written Test/ Interview
How to apply for TMC Recruitment (Senior Resident) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at TMC official website tmc.gov.in, Starts from 09-05-2022 to 18-May-2022. VENUE: Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital & Research Centre, Aganampudi, Visakhapatnam
Steps to Apply for TMC Senior Resident Jobs 2022
- First go through the TMC recruitment notification link or official website tmc.gov.in
- If you have Registered earlier, Login with User name and Password. If you Don’t have user id (New User) Register Now.
- Update all the required details in the required details. Attach the necessary documents along with your recent Photograph & Signature.
- Pay the application fee as per your category (if applicable).
- Finally, Check all the details before submit the Online application. Save / Capture the reference ID for further reference.
- VENUE: Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital & Research Centre, Aganampudi, Visakhapatnam
- Start Date to Apply Online: 09-05-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 18-May-2022
TMC Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Update Application: Click Here
- Submit or Print Application: Click Here
- Official Website: tmc.gov.in
Note: Once applied online, the candidates are required to download the submitted application and send to [email protected]