NERFMTTI Recruitment 2022: North Eastern Farm Machinery Training and Testing Institute (NERFMTTI) has released a notification at nerfmtti.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Draughtsman Grade II in Anantapur – Andhra Pradesh, Hisar – Haryana, Sehore – Madhya Pradesh, Biswanath – Assam. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 03-Jun-2022
NERFMTTI Vacancy Details April 2022
|Organization Name||North Eastern Farm Machinery Training and Testing Institute (NERFMTTI)|
|Post Details||Draughtsman Grade II|
|Salary||Rs. 29,200 – 92,300/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Anantapur – Andhra Pradesh, Hisar – Haryana, Sehore – Madhya Pradesh, Biswanath – Assam|
|NERFMTTI Official Website||nerfmtti.nic.in|
NERFMTTI Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per NERFMTTI official notification candidate should have completed Diploma in Draughtsmanship (Medical) from any of the recognized board or University.
As per the North Eastern Farm Machinery Training and Testing Institute Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 27 years , as on 03-06-2022.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for NERFMTTI Recruitment (Draughtsman Grade II) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Director, North Eastern Region Farm Machinery Training & Testing Institute, Biswanath Chariali, Dist. Biswanth (Assam) – 784176. on or before 03-Jun-2022
Steps to Apply for NERFMTTI Draughtsman Grade II Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the NERFMTTI recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 05-04-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 03-Jun-2022
NERFMTTI Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: nerfmtti.nic.in