NABARD Recruitment 2023: Apply Online for 150 Assistant Manager. National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) invited Online applications to fill up Assistant Manager posts through official website nabard.org. Job Aspirants from All India, who are looking for Assistant Manager can make use of this opportunity. Job Seekers can Apply Online on or before 23-Sep-2023.
NABARD Vacancy Details September 2023
|Organization Name||National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)|
|Post Details||Assistant Manager|
|Salary||Rs.44500-89150/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|NABARD Official Website||nabard.org|
NABARD Vacancy Details
|Discipline Name||No of Posts|
|Computer/ Information Technology||40|
|Mass Communication/ Media Specialist||1|
NABARD Educational Qualification Details
Candidate should have completed CA, CS, ICWA, CS, BBA, BMS, Degree, B.Sc, B.E or B.Tech, M.E or M.Tech, M.Sc, Post Graduation, MBA, Ph.D from any of the recognized board or University.
- General: CA/ CS/ ICWA, Degree, Post Graduation Degree, MBA, PGDM, Ph.D
- Computer/ Information Technology: Degree/ Post Graduation Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Technology/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology
- Finance: Bachelor of Financial and Investment Analysis, Degree, BBA/ BMS in Finance/ Banking, Post Graduation Diploma in Management (Finance), MBA in Finance/ MMS (Finance)
- Company Secretary: CS, Degree
- Civil Engineering: Degree in Civil Engineering, Post Graduation Degree in Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering: Degree/ Post Graduation Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Geo Informatics: B.Sc/ BE/ B.Tech/ M.Sc/ ME/ M.Tech in Geoinformatics
- Forestry: Degree/ Post Graduation Degree in Forestry
- Food Processing: Degree/ Post Graduation Degree in Food Processing/Food Technology
- Statistics: Degree/ Post Graduation Degree in Statistics
- Mass Communication/ Media Specialist: Degree/ Post Graduation Degree/ Diploma in Mass Media/ Communication/ Journalism/ Advertising & Public Relations
To Qualify, the candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 30 years, as on 01-Sep-2023.
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD (General) Candidates: 10 Years
- PWD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- PWD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
- All Other Candidates: Rs.800/-
- SC/ST/PWBD Candidates: Rs.150/-
- NABARD (Staff) Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
How to apply for NABARD Recruitment (Assistant Manager) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at NABARD official website nabard.org, Starts from 02-09-2023 to 23-Sep-2023
Steps to Apply for NABARD Assistant Manager Jobs 2023
- First go through the NABARD recruitment notification link or official website nabard.org
- If you have Registered earlier, Login with User name and Password. If you Don’t have user id (New User) Register Now.
- Update all the required details in the required details. Attach the necessary documents along with your recent Photograph & Signature.
- Pay the application fee as per your category (if applicable).
- Finally, Check all the details before submit the Online application. Save / Capture the reference ID for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 02-09-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 23-Sep-2023
- Last date to pay the application fee: 23-09-2023
- Date of Preliminary Examination: 16th October 2023