Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022: Apply Online for 71 Assistant Commandant. Indian Coast Guard(Indian Coast Guard) invited Online applications to fill up Assistant Commandant posts through official website joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. Job Aspirants from All India, who are looking for a Career in Assistant Commandant can make use of this opportunity. Job Seekers can Apply Online on or before 09-Sep-2022.
Indian Coast Guard Vacancy Details August 2022
|Organization Name||Indian Coast Guard (Indian Coast Guard)|
|Post Details||Assistant Commandant|
|Salary||Rs. 56,100/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|Indian Coast Guard Official Website||joinindiancoastguard.gov.in|
Indian Coast Guard Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Assistant Commandant (General Duty)||50|
|Assistant Commandant (CPL (SSA))|
|Assistant Commandant (Technical (Mechanical))||20|
|Assistant Commandant (Technical (Electrical/ Electronics))|
|Assistant Commandant (Law)||1|
Indian Coast Guard Educational Qualification Details
Candidate should have completed 12th, Diploma, Degree, LLB from any of the recognized board or University.
- Assistant Commandant (General Duty): Degree
- Assistant Commandant (CPL (SSA)): 12th, Diploma
- Assistant Commandant (Technical (Mechanical)): Degree in Naval Architecture/ Mechanical/ Marine/ Automotive/ Mechatronics/ Industrial and Production/ Metallurgy/ Design/ Aeronautical Engineering Aerospace Engineering
- Assistant Commandant (Technical (Electrical/ Electronics)): Degree in Electrical/ Electronics/ Telecommunication/ Instrumentation/ Instrumentation and Control/ Electronics and Communication/ Power Engineering/ Power Electronics Engineering
- Assistant Commandant (Law): Degree in LAW, LLB
Indian Coast Guard Age Limit Details
- General Duty (GD), Technical (Mechanical), Technical (Electrical/Electronics): Candidates Born between 01-Jul-1997 to 30-Jun-2001 (Both dates inclusive).
- Commercial Pilot Licence (SSA): Candidates Born between 01-Jul-1997 to 30-Jun-2003 (Both dates inclusive)
- Law Entry: Candidates Born between 01-Jul-1993 to 30-Jun-2001 (Both dates inclusive)
- OBC (NCL) Candidates: 3 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 5 Years
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- SC/ ST Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
- Computer Based Test (Stage-I)
- Computerized Cognitive Battery Test and Picture Perception & Discussion (Stage-II)
- Psychological Test, Group Task and Interview (Stage-III)
- Medical Examination (Stage-IV)
- Induction (Stage-V)
How to apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment (Assistant Commandant) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at Indian Coast Guard official website joinindiancoastguard.gov.in, Starts from 17-08-2022 to 09-Sep-2022
Steps to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Jobs 2022
- First go through the Indian Coast Guard recruitment notification link or official website joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- If you have Registered earlier, Login with User name and Password. If you Don’t have user id (New User) Register Now.
- Update all the required details in the required details. Attach the necessary documents along with your recent Photograph & Signature.
- Pay the application fee as per your category (if applicable).
- Finally, Check all the details before submit the Online application. Save / Capture the reference ID for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 17-08-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 07-Sep-2022
Indian Coast Guard Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here (Apply Link Starts From 17th August 2022)
- Official Website: joinindiancoastguard.gov.in