ECIL Recruitment 2022: Apply Online for 55 Lower Division Clerk, Light Vehicle Driver. Electronics Corporation of India Limited(ECIL) invited Online applications to fill up Lower Division Clerk, Light Vehicle Driver posts through official website ecil.co.in. Job Aspirants from All India, who are looking for a Career in Lower Division Clerk, Light Vehicle Driver can make use of this opportunity. Job Seekers can Apply Online on or before 25-Jun-2022.
ECIL Vacancy Details June 2022
|Organization Name||Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)|
|Post Details||Lower Division Clerk, Light Vehicle Driver|
|Salary||Rs.18500-20480/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|ECIL Official Website||ecil.co.in|
ECIL Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|Lower Division Clerk||11|
|Light Vehicle Driver||4|
ECIL Educational Qualification Details:
- Candidate should have completed 10th, ITI, Graduation from any of the recognized board or University.
|Name of the Post||Qualification|
|Lower Division Clerk||Graduation|
|Light Vehicle Driver||10th|
ECIL Salary Details:
|Name of the Post||Salary (Per Month)|
|Lower Division Clerk||Rs. 20,480/-|
|Light Vehicle Driver||Rs. 18,500/-|
ECIL Age Limit Details:
- Age Limit: To Qualify, the candidate should have a minimum age of 28 years and a maximum of 30 years , as on 01-07-2021.
|Name of the Post||Age Limit (Years)|
|Lower Division Clerk||Max 28|
|Light Vehicle Driver||Max 30|
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
- General Candidates: Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
- Written Test, Skill Test
How to apply for ECIL Recruitment (Lower Division Clerk, Light Vehicle Driver) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at ECIL official website ecil.co.in, Starts from 04-06-2022 to 25-Jun-2022
Steps to Apply for ECIL Lower Division Clerk, Light Vehicle Driver Jobs 2022
- First go through the ECIL recruitment notification link or official website ecil.co.in
- If you have Registered earlier, Login with User name and Password. If you Don’t have user id (New User) Register Now.
- Update all the required details in the required details. Attach the necessary documents along with your recent Photograph & Signature.
- Pay the application fee as per your category (if applicable).
- Finally, Check all the details before submit the Online application. Save / Capture the reference ID for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 04-06-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 25-Jun-2022
ECIL Notification Important Links
- Official Notification for LDC Posts pdf: Click Here
- Official Notification for Light Vehicle Driver Post: Click Here
- Official Notification for Tradesman – B Post: Click Here
- Apply Online for LDC: Click Here
- Online Link for Light Vehicle Driver Post: Click Here
- Online Link for Tradesman – B Post: Click Here
- Official Website: ecil.co.in