CRIS Recruitment 2022: Centre for Railway Information Systems (CRIS) has released a notification at cris.org.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Software Engineer, Data Analyst in New Delhi – Kolkata – Mumbai – Chennai – Hyderabad – All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 24-May-2022
CRIS Vacancy Details April 2022
|Organization Name||Centre for Railway Information Systems (CRIS)|
|Post Details||Assistant Software Engineer, Data Analyst|
|Salary||Rs.60000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi – Kolkata – Mumbai – Chennai – Hyderabad – All India|
|CRIS Official Website||cris.org.in|
CRIS Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Assistant Software Engineer||144|
|Assistant Data Analyst||6|
CRIS Recruitment required eligibility details
CRIS Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per CRIS official notification candidate should have completed B.Sc, B.E or B.Tech, MCA, M.E or M.Tech, M.A, M.Sc from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Assistant Software Engineer||B.Sc, BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering, MCA,ME/ M.Tech|
|Assistant Data Analyst||B.Sc, BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering, MCA,ME/ M.Tech,MA, M.Sc|
As per the Centre for Railway Information Systems Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 22 years and a maximum of 27 years .
- OBCs (NCL) Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PwBD (UR) Candidates: 10 Years
- PwBD (OBCs-NCL) Candidates: 13 Years
- PwBD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years.
- SC/ST/PwBD & Women Candidates: Nil
- UR/OBC-NCL/EWS Candidates: Rs.1000/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
GATE-2022 Score, Merit List, Medical Fitness
How to apply for CRIS Recruitment (Assistant Software Engineer, Data Analyst) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at CRIS official website cris.org.in, Starts from 25-04-2022 to 24-May-2022
Steps to Apply for CRIS Assistant Software Engineer, Data Analyst Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through CRIS official website cris.org.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Centre for Railway Information Systems will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the CRIS online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fee can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 25-04-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online & Deposition of Application Fee: 24-May-2022