APVVP Kurnool Recruitment 2022: Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad Kurnool (APVVP Kurnool) has released a notification at kurnool.ap.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Lab Technician, Radiographer in Kurnool – Andhra Pradesh. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 07-Apr-2022
APVVP Kurnool Vacancy Details April 2022
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad Kurnool (APVVP Kurnool)|
|Post Details||Lab Technician, Radiographer|
|Salary||Rs. 15,000 – 52,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Kurnool – Andhra Pradesh|
|APVVP Kurnool Official Website||kurnool.ap.gov.in|
APVVP Kurnool Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Post Mortum Assistant||1|
|Bio Medical Engineer||2|
|General Duty Attendants||1|
APVVP Kurnool Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per APVVP Kurnool official notification candidate should have completed 10th, ITI, 12th, Diploma, B.Sc, BA, BE/ B.Tech, MA, M.Sc from any of the recognized board or University.
|Post Mortum Assistant|
|Lab Technician||12th, B.Sc/ B.Sc(Hons)/ M.Sc in Chemistry|
|Bio Medical Engineer||BE/ B.Tech in Bio Medical Engineer|
|General Duty Attendants||10th|
|Radiographer||B.Sc/ B.Sc(Hons)/ BA/ M.Sc/ MA in Physics|
|Counsellor||BA in Social Work|
|Audiometrician||12th, Diploma in Audio – Metry Technician, B.Sc in Audiology|
|Plumber||10th, ITI in Plumbing|
|Electrician||10th, ITI in Electrician|
APVVP Kurnool Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Theatre Assistant||Rs. 15,000/-|
|Post Mortum Assistant|
|Lab Technician||Rs. 28,000/-|
|Bio Medical Engineer||Rs. 52,000/-|
|General Duty Attendants||Rs. 15,000/-|
As per the Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad Kurnool Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 42 years , as on 31-03-2022.
- Ex-serviceman Candidates: 3 Years
- SC, ST, BC, EWS Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years.
No Application Fee.
- OC Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- SC/ST/BC/EWS Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- PWD Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Demand Draft
How to apply for APVVP Kurnool Recruitment (Lab Technician, Radiographer) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Office of the District Coordinator of Hospital Services (APVVP), District Hospital, Nandyal, Kurnool District. on or before 07-Apr-2022
Steps to Apply for APVVP Kurnool Lab Technician, Radiographer Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the APVVP Kurnool recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 01-04-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 07-Apr-2022
APVVP Kurnool Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form for Radiographer and Other Posts: Click Here
- Official Notification & Application Form for Lab Technician and other Posts: Click Here
- Official Website: kurnool.ap.gov.in