APPSC Recruitment 2022: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has released a notification at psc.ap.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Conservator in Andhra Pradesh. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 10-May-2022
APPSC Vacancy Details April 2022
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|Post Details||Assistant Conservator|
|Salary||Rs. 40,270 – 93,780/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|APPSC Official Website||psc.ap.gov.in|
APPSC Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per APPSC official notification candidate should have completed Degree from any of the recognized board or University.
As per the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 42 years , as on 01-07-2022.
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ EWS Candidates: 5 Years.
- General Candidates: Rs. 370/-
- SC/ ST/ BC/ EWS/ Ex-SM Candidates: Rs. 120/-
- Mode of Payment: Online.
Written Examination, Practical Test
How to apply for APPSC Recruitment (Assistant Conservator) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at APPSC official website psc.ap.gov.in, Starts from 20-04-2022 to 10-May-2022
Steps to Apply for APPSC Assistant Conservator Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through APPSC official website psc.ap.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the APPSC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fee can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 20-04-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 10-May-2022