AIIMS Mangalagiri Recruitment 2023: Walk-in Interview for 54 Junior Resident. All India Institute of Medical Sciences Mangalagiri (AIIMS Mangalagiri) invited Walkin applications to fill up Junior Resident posts through official website aiimsmangalagiri.edu.in. Job Aspirants from Mangalagiri – Andhra Pradesh, who are looking for Junior Resident can make use of this opportunity. Job Seekers can Walk-in Interview on or before 04-Oct-2023.
AIIMS Mangalagiri Vacancy Details September 2023
|Organization Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences Mangalagiri (AIIMS Mangalagiri)|
|Post Details||Junior Resident|
|Salary||Rs. 56,100/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Mangalagiri – Andhra Pradesh|
|AIIMS Mangalagiri Official Website||aiimsmangalagiri.edu.in|
Candidate should have completed MBBS from any of the recognized board or University.
To qualify, candidate’s maximum age should be 30 years.
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD (General) Candidates: 10 Years
- PWD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- PWD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
- General/ EWS & OBC Candidates: Rs. 1,500/-
- SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 1,000/-
- PWD Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: NEFT/ UPI
How to apply for AIIMS Mangalagiri Recruitment (Junior Resident) Jobs
Eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview along with full bio-data and relevant documents (as mentioned in official notification) on 04-Oct-2023
Walk In Address: Ground Floor, Admin & Library Building, AIIMS Mangalagiri, Mangalagiri (AP).
- Date of notification Released: 11-09-2023
- Walk-In Date: 04-Oct-2023
AIIMS Mangalagiri Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Registration: Click Here
- Official Website: aiimsmangalagiri.edu.in